About this job
Are you an Executive Assistant looking for a great opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced company? If so, then this is the job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, senior administrative professional to assist our Managing Broker and other members of the Senior Management team in managing essential administrative tasks. The EA role is multi-dimensional and requires an individual who can coordinate and handle several activities, is flexible, and is willing to challenge themself to a higher level. If you enjoy providing an excellent brand experience and great customer support in a fast paced environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Supporting the Managing Broker with daily tasks such as:
o Helping to manage priorities and make them most effective through proper calendar management
o Preparing communication, creating dynamic presentations, tracking information in Excel documents and other documentation
o Managing appointment bookings/arrangements
o Typing and distributing meeting minutes
- Organizing department/group functions/meetings/events throughout the organization
- Act as the first line of support for internal and external clients, including responding to telephone and email inquiries or forwarding to the appropriate person
- Gatekeeper extraordinaire
- Organize and maintain electronic and/or paper file management retrieval systems
- Completion of formal administrative assistant training is an asset. University or college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive administrative experience supporting senior level management and must have experience supporting the President or CEO
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Experience with organizing company events
- An ability to work independently, take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, and move from one priority to another while maintaining a high level of accuracy and strict attention to detail
- Strong communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information