About this job
Urban City Rentals is currently recruiting for an Intermediate to Senior Accountant, preferable experienced in the Property Management industry. This stand alone role has limited support and would be reporting directly the Managing Broker. The ideal candidate should be seen as friendly, helpful as well as being able to multi-task in this varied role.
Your primary responsibilities include the day to day of accounting including account receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, billings and the month end close including posting the journal entries, reconciliations. The successful candidate should also be capable of producing ad hoc reporting as well as other tasks directed by management.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who can see themselves working in an autonomous role for a dynamic and innovative company!
- To maintain the financial records using QuickBooks bookkeeping software.
- To reconcile various accounts and to post the journal entries on a regular basis.
- To maintain the ledgers and to prepare all the financial statements.
- To carry out calculations for preparing the checks for the taxes, utilities and payroll.
- To prepare the documentation for filing the taxes and to submit the tax payment forms.
- To prepare all the financial, statistical and accounting reports.